An easy to use one step insulation and nailable surface.
Foam-Control Nailstrip consists of factory installed furring strips and UL Classified Foam-Control EPS rigid insulation. It is an ideal insulation and nailable surface when applied over structurally sound walls such as poured concrete, concrete block, brick, wood and streel framing. Stability makes Foam-Control Nailstrip perfect for both residential and commercial wall applications.Advantages.
- Saves labor with one step installation
- Various size panels are available - 16” or 24” o.c.
- Saves energy - no thermal breaks
- Interior - eliminates labor intensive framing
- Exterior - retrofit can occur without disruption of inside living areas
Foam-Control Nailstrip provides both insulation and a nailable substrate for wall cladding materials. Foam-Control Nailstrip installs quickly over structural walls with screw fasteners. Standard wall cladding materials such as drywall, wood, vinyl, metal, stucco, etc., are all installable over Foam-Control Nailstrip.